Banyak ORI tapi kadang-kadang CIPLAK !
Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own Logo

Monday 25 July 2011

Hmmm..Blogging?

   Why Blogging? Why Mama Blues In Different Characters jump into this world? Hmmm....

   1. Well..this is free..hehe..since i always boring tahap Gaban, this is actually the best place where i can burst anythings in my mind!..I gss nobody ll care as long im writing in 'moderate level' :D
   2. Blogging..taught me to be a sensitive person to the matters around..specially something that i feel new to me..PADUL wth everything..i mean how i deliver my point..blogging is not The KEWARTAWANAN SEBENAR.
   3. When its abt gaining some new information..its beneficial..(i dont want to talk about income through blogging..hehe..)
   4. As a newcomer in this world..i found this is intrsting!:D..But BEWARE when our mind speaks..we may out of control..! This link will always remind me to be careful......TAKUT JUGA KENA SAMAN HAHAHA....




hahaha....


   

No comments:

Post a Comment